This Collection Statement relates to personal information Financial Counselling Australia Inc (ABN 67073167361) (FCA) may collect from you when you register for the Toolkit website (Toolkit).
Purposes for which your information is collected
We collect personal information about you in order to provide our services, including:
- processing your registration for the Toolkit; and
- maintaining a national registry of financial counsellors.
Main consequences if information is incomplete, is inaccurate or is not provided
If incomplete or inaccurate information is provided to us, or if any relevant information is withheld from us or not made available to us, we may not be able to provide adequately the services being sought. In some cases, we may not be able to provide the services at all.
Types of organisations to which FCA discloses information
FCA may disclose your information to agents and service providers of FCA, selected financial institutions, creditors and services providers, and certain government departments and agencies with whom financial counsellors deal with on behalf of their clients.
- how we store and use, and how you may access and correct, your personal information;
- how you can lodge a complaint regarding the handling of your personal information; and
- how we will handle any complaint.
If you would like any further information about our privacy policies or practices, please contact us here or by:
- phone: (03) 8554 6979
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org